There are various kinds of input controls. prepare 4-5 page paper in which you:
• Describe the function of input controls.
• Identify four types of input control and describe the function of each.
• Provide the ex of data integrity error which can occur if each of these types of input control were not in place.
• Describe the advantages and disadvantages of restricting user interfaces. (User interfaces could often be restricted, limiting the user’s ability to navigate to other areas of the system, or out of the system.)
• Design and build graphical representation of Web-based input for making a hotel reservation, using Visio or PowerPoint or an equivalent.
• Research and mention at least three reputable academic sources.
The assignment should:
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font size 12, with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references should follow APA or school-specific format.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or one of their equivalents like Open Project, Dia, and OpenOffice.
The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Design high-level logical system characteristics (user interface design, design of data, and information requirements).
• Use contemporary CASE tools in process and data modelling.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and development.
• prepare clearly and concisely about systems analysis and development using suitable writing mechanics.