1) Design the Pin diagram of 8051 Microcontroller. describe the Function of following pins: PSEN#, ALE, EA#.
2) a) Specify the role of timers in the embedded system.
b) Describe the operation of the Interrupt controllers in embedded system.
3) State the different instructions available in the 8051 microcontroller.
4) a) Describe the addition and subtraction instruction of the 8051
b) Describe different kinds of the jump instructions
5) Sketch and describe the architecture of PIC 16F877.
6) Describe about the Assembly Language Instructions
7) describe the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
8) describe what is meant by the Controller Area Network and describe in detail?
9) describe about the task management in micro controller in detail.
10) describe the role of the RTOS in Interrupt handling and Task scheduling.