1) Derive an equation for 2D rotation with respect to origin.
2) Derive an equation for 2D Scaling with respect to reference point
3) What do you mean by viewport? Why window to viewport transformation is needed? Derive equation for scaling parameter for window to viewport transformation
4) Describe Cohen Sutherland algorithm in detail.
5) A triangle ABC with vertex coordinates A(2, 3), B (6, 7) and C(10, 8) is rotated in clock wise direction about a point (4, 5) by 90°. Determine the transformed coordinate. Reflect the transformed triangle about the axis parallel to X = 0 line and passing from point (4, 4)
6) Derive 3D transformation matrix for rotating a point about arbitrary line passing from origin
7) Clip a line end points A(10, 100) and B (100, 0) against a clipping rectangle with lower left corner at (0, 10) and upper right corner at (150, 200) using Cohen Sutherland line clipping algorithm
8) Describe Cyrus beck line clipping algorithm in detail. Derive an equation to find out parameter t.
9) Describe Liang barsky line clipping algorithm.