Describe an algorithm to play the Game of Nim using all of the three tools discussed in class (pseudocode, flowchart, hierarchy chart). The rules for the game are as follows:
- - Two players take turns removing sticks from a pile of sticks.
- - At the start of the game, there are 21 sticks on the pile.
- - At each turn, a player can remove one, two, or three sticks from the pile.
- - The game is over when the last stick is removed from the pile.
- - The player who removes the last stick loses the game.
Include all necessary input, output, repetitions, sequences and decisions in your charts as appropriate.