1) prepare down an assembly language program for divide the data in RAM location 14th, and then restore the original data in 13h by multiplying the answer by the data in 14h.
2) prepare a subroutine which is passed starting address of the ASCII string in ROM and then show the string on the intelligent display. String length is fixed.
3) Design the block diagram of 8096 CPU structure and describe each block clearly.
4) Describe about the programmable timers in detail.
5) Design neatly the block diagram of TMS320C54X and describe about the central processing unit in detail.
6) Describe about the functional diagram of multiplier/Adder unit in TMS320C54X family in detail.
7) prepare down a program to determine the number of leading zeros in the location 1020h using ROL instruction.
8) Describe about data addressing in C54X in detail.