1) Clip a line AB with end points A(2, 3) and B(18,30) against clipping rectangle with lower left corner at (0, 1) and upper right corner at (30, 15) by using liang barsky line clipping algorithm.
2) Describe NLN algorithm and compare it with Cohen Sutherland algorithm.
3) prepare a detailed note on: Sutherland–Hodgeman polygon clipping algorithm.
4) Describe weiler Atherton algorithm in detail with appropriate ex.
5) Derive an equation for foreshortening factor for diametric projection.
6) Derive an equation for foreshortening factor for trimetric projection.
7) Describe cavalier and cabinet projection. Derive a general matrix for oblique projection.
8) Derive a transformation matrix for perspective projection when:  COP is at origin, plane of projection is at distance d on Z axis, and plane of projection is perpendicular to Z axis  COP is at -z distance and plane of projection is XY plane.
9) Derive a transformation matrix for perspective projection when COP is at origin and plane of projection is passing through reference point R0(x0, y0, z0) with normal vector N = n1i+n2j+n3k.
10) prepare a detailed note on parallel projection.