1) Triangular plate PQR has sides PQ= 50 mm, QR = 70 mm and RP = 40 mm. The side PQ rests on HP and is inclined at 30o to the VP. Surface of a plate is inclined at 40o to HP. Design the projections of triangular plate.
2) Pentagonal pyramid of base edge= 25 mm and axis length= 60mm rests on one base side on HP such that highest base corner= 20 mm above HP. Its axis is parallel to VP. Design its top and front views.
3) Design the projections of the cone of base diameter= 50 mm and axis length= 70 mm when it lies on ground on one of its generators with axis parallel to VP.
4) Hexagonal prism of base side= 30 mm and axis length= 70 mm rests on one of its ends on the HP with two base sides parallel to the VP. It is cut by the plane perpendicular to VP and inclined at 30o to HP. The cutting plane meets the axis at 30mm from the top. Design the front view, sectional top view and true shape of section.
5) Perpendicular pyramid of base side= 20 mm and altitude= 45 mm rests on its base on HP with the edge of base perpendicular to VP. It is cut by the plane perpendicular to both the HP and the VP. Cutting plane cuts objects at 8 mm from the axis in top view. Design the front, top and right end views of the pyramid.