1) Create a rectangular hyperbola; the position of a point P on it is given. Which are 30mm and 40mm distance from two asymptotes OA and OB respectively.
2) Create the ellipse where a part of conjugate diameters AB and CD are equal to 150mm and 75mm respectively. Angle between conjugate diameter is 75o.
3) A circle of 50mm diameter rolls on the circumference of another circle of 175mm diameter and outside of. Trace the locus of the point on circumference of rolling circle of one completer revolution. prepare down the name of the curve. Design a tangent and the normal to the curve at a point 125mm from centre of the directing circle.
4) Design the projections of the given points on the same ground line, keeping projectors 25mm apart.
(a) In the H.P. and 20mm behind the V.P
(b) 40 mm above the H.P and 25mm in front of the V.P
(c) In the V.P and 40mm above the H.P
(d) 25mm below the H.P and 25mm behind the V.P
(e) 15mm above the H.P and 50mm behind the V.P.
(g) 40mm below the H.P and 25mm in front of the V.P.
5) Line AB 90mm long is inclined at 45o to the H.P. and its top view makes the angle of 60o with the V.P. The end A is in the H.P and 12mm behind V.P. Design its front view and determine its true inclinations with the V.P.