Simulate a real life product development
1. A capability to apply knowledge of computer engineering
2. A capability to conduct and design experiments
3. A capability to design a system to meet desired needs
4. A capability to identify, formulate and solve computer engineering inconvenience
6. Ability for effective verbal and written communication
7. An ability to use the skills, methods, and modern engineering tools essential for the practice of computer engineering.
1. The project is to simulate a real-life product by microprocessor system (a PC) as a controller unit.
a) Identify your project’s function
• This will be the user manual of your product
b) Create a design to perform that function
• Conceptual design (flowchart)
• Program listing
c) Build and test the device
• Document any problems that you face
d) Present the results