1) Regular pentagon of 25mm side has one side on ground. Its plane is inclined at 45o to the H.P and perpendicular to V.P. Design its projections and illustrate its traces.
2) Design the projection of a Cylinder 60mm diameter and 110mm long lying on HP with plane containing its axis inclined at 45o to the VP and parallel to the HP.
3) Hexagonal pyramid of base side 25mm and height 70mm is resting on one of its base edges on HP so that its axis is inclined at 45o to HP and parallel to V.P. Design its projections.
4) Right circular cone of diameter 40mm and altitude 70mm rests on HP on one of its generators. A cutting plane parallel to HP and 10mm above it cuts the cone. Design the section plane of cone.
5) A square pyramid of side of base 30 mm and height 80mm rests on HP on its base with a base edge perpendicular to VP. It is cut by the plane perpendicular to VP and inclined at 30o to HP. Cutting plane meets axis at 25mm from the vertex. Design the elevation, sectional plane and true shape of the section.