Section A: Objective Type
1) A plan is a trap laid to capture the ________.
2) It is the function of employing suitable person for the enterprise
3) ___________ means “group of activities & employees into departments”
4) Which theory states that authority is the power that is accepted by others?
a. Acceptance theory
b. Competence theory
c. Formal authority theory
d. Informal authority theory
5) It means dispersal of decision-making power to lower levels of the organization
6) This chart is essential document of the organizational structure
a. Functional chart
b. Posts chart
c. Master chart
d. Departmental chart
7) Communication that flow from the superiors to subordinates with the help of scalar chain is called as
a. Informal communication
b. Downward communication
c. Upward communication
d. Oral communication
8) Needs for belongingness, friendship, love, affection, attention & social acceptance are
a. Physiological needs
b. Safety needs
c. Ego needs
d. Social needs
9) Management function that ensures “jobs to be filled with the right people, with the
right knowledge, skill & attitude”
a. Staffing defined
b. Job analysis
c. Manpower planning
10) It is the process which enables a person to sort out issues and reach to a decisions affecting their life
problem 1) prepare the difference between ‘Administration’ and ‘Management’.
problem 2) What were the common drawbacks in classical and Neo classical theories of management?
problem 3) prepare the short note on the “Line Organization.”
problem 4) prepare the short note on ‘Acceptance theory’.
Section B: Applied Theory
problem1) What is Training? describe the various methods of training?
problem 2) describe Decision-Making process of the organization?