1. The concept which some leadership attributes will work in some conditions however not in others can be describeed by the:
a) Behavioral theory
b) Leadership effectiveness theory
c) Tactical theory
d) Contingency theory
2. Sam Meyers manages a telemarketing call center. He has 20 employees working for him who are displeased with the manner he yells and threatens to terminate them for what they see as small issues. Which type of power is Sam using to acquire the job done?
a) Referent power
b) Reward power
c) Coercive power
d) Legitimate power
3. Which of the given is considered an organizational blueprint, that prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
a) WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
b) ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
c) MRP (Material Requirements Plan)
d) MPS (Master Production Schedule)
4. In performing a SWOT analysis, which of the given would be considered as a threat?
b) Lack of a strategic plan
c) Increased product demand
d) Recognized brand
5. Throughout the implementation of a project, which of the given must be the primary focus of a consulting firm?
a) The right project software
b) Application of the learning curve theory
c) Tools and materials availability
d) People management skills