Methods in Behavioral Research:
1) What do you mean by the term reactivity? Describe how reactivity impacts measurement.
2) prepare down the key features of an experimental design, or 'true experiment'? How does this compare to the case studies?
3) Describe survey research and when is it most helpful?
4) What issues must be considered when constructing surveys? prepare down the implications of double-barreled, loaded and negative problems?
5) Describe some of the survey administration methods? When are each of such methods most suitable?
6) Define interview bias and give an instance.
7) Illustrate the difference between the probability and non-probability sampling methods?