1) a) describe the dimensions of quality? Describe at least eight of them.
b) What are the duties of quality council?
2) a) describe the steps in strategic planning?
b) Describe the barriers to TQM implementation? Also specify how are they removed?
3) a) Describe what is the concern of most consumer? Is it price of the product or service? Describe in detail.
b) Briefly describe any eight concepts in order to achieve a motivated workforce in an organization.
4) a) describe the types of teams formed in industries? Describe the functions of any four of them.
b) describe how is PDSA cycle used? describe it with a case study?
5) a) Sketch the cause and effect diagram for an engineering problem.
b) Describe what are the interpretations of various shapes of histograms?
6) An industrial product was subjected to inspection with a batch size of 500 for ten consecutive days. The number of defective pieces found is
33, 42, 44, 56, 60, 43, 55, 42, 28 and 70. Sketch a p-chart and discuss.
7) Design the house of quality for an industrial product. Describe different stages.
8) describe how is FMEA performed? Describe with the help of an ex; Sketch the table and provide details.
9) describe the steps in the implementation of ISO 9000 quality system? Describe it in detail.
10) a) describe the environmental management system model with the help of a block diagram.
b) Describe the global benefits of the environment systems? describe in detail.