Topic- Destination Branding, promotion and effectiveness: Challenges faced by Indian tourism board stakeholders.
Aim and objectives:
Aim: To analyse the challenges that India’s tourism board stakeholders face and manage in achieving effectiveness in brand image promotion of India as a tourist destination
To achieve this aim the author has some objectives: -
- To analyze the role of key stakeholders in India to promote the destination.
- To assess the challenges of India tourism board from stakeholders prospective.
- To evaluate branding promotion effectiveness from India tourism board stakeholders perspective.
Abstract: Taking in consideration of aims and objectives
2) Literature review: It consists of:
- Brand image – definations, concepts and theories
- Conceptualising destination image formation and image building
- Destination branding from stakeholders perspective
- Building image is important part of branding stakeholders prospective
- Branding promotion as an effective tool for promiting tourism industry from stakeholders prospective.