Assignment: HRM Strategy Presentation Development
The company at which you work has given you free rein to design the whole realm of talent management policies and procedures which comprise performance, retention, labor relations, compensation and benefits recommendations. Your main goal is to design a state-of-the-art HRM strategy with corresponding suggestions for how to put this into practice.
Make a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint or a similar program) with a minimum of twenty slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
1) describe the kind of organization for which you are designing the HRM program.
2) Make an HRM strategy outline which will support your proposal.
3) Address each of the criteria (performance, retention, labor relations, compensation and benefits) with a proposed policy and procedure.
4) Justify each of your HRM selections by aligning it with your HRM strategy.
5) Support your premises with data you have collected from three similar organizations.
6) Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment.
Follow such formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, by using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references should follow APA or school-specific format.
• Comprise a cover page having the title of the assignment and the student’s name. The cover page and the reference page are not comprised in the required page length.