1. Which of the given is considered as a main process flow structure?
b) Lead Time
d) Lean Manufacturing
2. Some studies point out the best approach for transformational change might encompass the chief executive officer make an atmosphere for change:
a) And begin establishing a vision
b) And establish a reward system
c) But let others decide how to initiate change
d) But carefully set limits for the program
3. Deming's PDCA (plan, do, check and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?
a) Control charting
b) Project management
c) Standard deviation
d) Continuous improvement
4. What can affirmative action help organizations in accomplishing that diversity initiatives can't?
a) Correcting specific problems of the past
b) Increased productivity
c) Maximizing creativity
d) Maximizing workforce commitment
5. According to the job features model, autonomy is stated as the degree to which:
a) a job produces direct and clear information regarding performance.
b) a job gives the worker freedom, independence and discretion.
c) a job has an impact on the lives or work of other people.
d) a job needs completion of a whole and identifiable piece of work.