Personal Development Planning:
1) Prepare an individual report.
2) Research into a profession which is not familiar to you (one other than your prospective profession).
3) Fully investigate a relevant job position within the selected industry.
4) Within your report, identify the skills, knowledge and qualifications you will need for the chosen position.
5) State within your report, why you have chosen that particular position and how your skills will be improved after achieving your current degree.
6) Include a reflective report on your performance relating to both the first and this (second) assignment.
7) Ensure your report is correctly referenced and every effort should be made to ensure that spelling and grammar mistakes are avoided.
• Research on a chosen profession/job
• A brief background
• Job role description to identify skills, knowledge, qualification. (you can do this in a table format)
• Why this job role? What interest you about this role?
• How will your skills be improved after this degree?
• What skills will you have by the end of the degree in Business Studies
• State them and give exs
• How can these skills be used in your chosen profession/job (minimum of 4 skills compared
• Reference in Alphabetical order
• 1500 words count.