Description: Building the right organizational culture
The organization’s culture is often described as the personality of an organization. It is a key factor in achieving organizational goals, in attracting and keeping desirable employees, creating a positive public image, and building relationships with stakeholders.
You need to explore the role the organizational culture plays in achieving organizational objectives. You need to include a discussion on why it is important, and how to change an established culture so that it is better aligned with achieving the desire organizational outcomes.
Your essay should consider the following:
• Define the concept of organisational culture.
• Discuss the contributors to organisational culture.
• Discuss the link between the organisation’s culture and its capacity to meet its objectives.
• Discuss the link between various organisational elements (e.g., structure and strategy) and the organisation’s culture.
• Discuss the reasons why organisational culture has become so important in modern organisations.
• Explore different types of culture and their advantages and disadvantages to organisational effectiveness Discuss the ways organisations can introduce practices into their organisation to build the organisational culture they desire.
The Essay requires:
• A thorough research and treatment of the contemporary literature in the topic area.
• A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
• The incorporation of personal/organizational exs as illustrative evidence.
• An ability to utilize the wider literature in constructing the narrative is displayed throughout.
• A display of critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
• A display of critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used.
• Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System.
• The assignment must be submitted through Turnitin.
You must use a minimum of 15 references:
• Text books: The prescribed text and at least 5 other text books
• 5 different academic journal articles
• 1 other source of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source
• No more than 1 reference may be general Internet based sources.
• Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.