1) Describe single-case designs and when are they most helpful?
2) How might a researcher improve the generalizability of the results of a single case design?
3) Describe the relationship between quasi-experiments and confounding variables? Give an illustration.
4) Give illustrations of: one-group posttest designs and one-group pretest and posttest designs. Describe the limitations of each?
5) Give illustrations of non-equivalent control group designs. Describe the merits of having a control group?
6) What do you mean by quasi-experimental research design? Why would a researcher utilize a quasi-experimental design instead of a true experimental design?
7) Illustrate the difference between a cross-sectional and a longitudinal study? What do you mean by sequential study? Which of these designs is most vulnerable to cohort effects? Which design is most vulnerable to the effects of the attrition?