Methods in Behavioral Research:
1) Describe confounding variable and why do researchers try to remove confounding variables? Give two illustrations of confounding variables.
2) Describe the merits and demerits of posttest only design and pretest-posttest design?
3) What do you meant by sensitivity of a dependent variable?
4) Illustrate the differences between an independent groups design and a repeated measures design?
5) describe how do an experimenter's expectations and participant expectations influence outcomes?
6) Give an illustration of a factorial design. What are the key features of the factorial design? Describe the merits of a factorial design?
7) describe at least four different dependent variables.
8) prepare down some ways researchers can manipulate independent variables?
9) Illustrate the difference between the main effects and interactions?