1) State situations in:
(b) Automotive, where production and operations management function is involved. describe the inputs, outputs, processes, and utilities.
2) Describe how a flexible manufacturing system varies from a job shop, batch, and flow production methods.
3) Describe the concept of Kanban system. describe, the single-card and two-card Kanban systems in detail.
4) describe the function of manufacturing in developing competitive advantage for nation, and an organization. Which strategic factors play a important role in establishing competitive advantage?
5) Describe the concept of synchronous manufacturing. describe, in detail, the theory of constraints.
6) What is the impact of technological advances on production management? What function for production and operations management do you predict in near future?