1. Compare and contrast economic, market, and relevancy value.
2. Discuss uncertainty as it relates to overall logistical performance cycle. How could performance cycle variance be controlled?
3. Describe the differences between transactional and relationship marketing and how they impact logistics performance.
4. How does a firm's marketing strategy impact decisions regarding its manufacturing strategy?
5. What are the financial, supply chain, and human resource challenges the firm might confront when implementing an integrate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system?
6. Discuss how the minor change in demand at the retail level could significantly impact supply chain variation for wholesale distributors, manufacturers/assemblers, and raw material/piece part suppliers?
7. Why has there been a trend within supply chain logistics management to push inventory back towards its sources within the distribution channel?
8. Compare and contrast transport principles of economy of scale and economy of distance.
9. Discuss and demonstrate the economic justification for establishing a warehouse.
10. What types of product and logistical applications are most suited to the Automated Storage (AS) and/or Retrieval System (RS) environments?