Select a company of interest to you (Fortune 500, Not-For-Profit, etc.) exs of corporations that could be used are:
• Tommy Hilfiger at http://www.tommy.com/opencms/opencms/usa/.
• Starbucks at http://www.starbucks.com/aboutus/.
• McDonalds at http://www.mcdonalds.com/.
• The Gap at http://www.gapinc.com/public/SocialResponsibility/socialres.shtml.
Sections in your paper should include:
1) Title page including your name, course and course section, date.
2) Introduction identifying your company and contents relating to the ethics of business and corporate social responsibility.
3) Identify ONE ethical and/or social issue addressed by corporation and which stakeholders were being targeted.
4) Analysis based on the following problems:
a) What statements or codes were there that addressed values/ethics and corporate social responsibility?
b) How does corporation account for its ethical and social responsibilities?
c) Evaluate how transparent corporation was about its ethics and social responsibility.
5) What is your overall assessment of ethics and social responsibility at …?
7) A minimum of 5 separate peer reviewed (I.e., scholarly journals) references. References used should be cited using APA formatting, should go beyond internet sources to peer reviewed sources and is not included in the page count.
8) Papers should be a minimum of 5 pages and not exceed 10 double spaced pages.
• Include thetitle page including paper title, first and last name, date, class and section
• Use either Arial 11pt font OR Times New Roman 12pt font
• Use standard page margins
• Include your first and last name and page number in footer of all pages
• Use titles/headings to help structure your paper
• Be sure to address each section of the assignment