You are to select publicly-traded company and examine firm's commitment to quality. Among the Items to consider are:
- value chains
- performance measurements
- goods and service design
- supply chain issues
- inventory control
- lean operating systems
This must not merely be reporting of company's ability to fullfil these quality initiatives. Rather, in your narrative, you must clearly show your understanding of principles of operations management by estimating overall success or failure of selected organization to meet different standards of quality.
Sources of information for company you select may include annual reports, other company publications, newspaper or magazine articles, and personal contact with individuals in company.
- Includes exs which illustrate the application of concepts to firm
- Analyzes firm in light of course concepts
- Well-organized and well-developed
- Show mastery of course concepts
- Show research into the chosen firm