1. Which one of following statements is not true of apprenticeships?
• Most apprenticeship programs are in skilled trades.
• A major advantage of apprenticeships is capability to earn the income while learning the trade.
• Training through apprenticeship is basically effective because it involves hands-on learning and extensive practice.
• Under state and federal guidelines, apprenticeship programs should require at least 1,000 hours of on-the-job experience.
2. Where teams are needed to share information and decisions to acquire best team performance, most effective training technique would be:
• Behaviour modelling
• Diversity training
• Coordination training