Using the information gathered from your SWOT analysis, make an EFAS table for the company you researched. Use Microsoft word to make your table. It must have five columns. The first column heading must be entitled External Factors, the second column must be titled Weight, the third column must be titled Rating, the fourth column must be titled Weighted Score, and the fifth column must be titled Comments.
1) In the External Factors column, list at least six opportunities you saw in the company you researched. Underneath the opportunities, list at least six threats you saw in the company you researched.
2) In the Weight column, assign a significance factor to each of such issues from 0.0-1.0 (1.0 is most significant; 0.0 is least significant). Such ratings are based on the probable impact on a particular company’s current strategic position. The higher the weight, the more significant the factor to the current and future success of the company. You might not be privy to the exact information for this company, so in some cases you will require to use your best judgment. (You will justify your weighting in column five.)
3) In the Rating column assign a rating factor from 5.0-1.0 (5.0 is Outstanding; 1.0 is poor). Such ratings are based on the company’s response to that particular factor. It is a judgment call on how the company is presently dealing with each specific factor. Once again, you might need to make an estimate in this area if you are not privy to all of the information. (You will justify your weighting in column five.)
4) In the Weighted Score column, multiply the weight from column 2 by the rating in column 3 to get the factor’s weighted score.
5) In the Comments column describe why a specific factor was chosen and how its weight and rating were estimated.
6) At the bottom of column 4 add the weighted scores for the external factors. Is the company doing better or worse than others in the similar industry? Complete this answer underneath your table.
Format your assignment by using APA Style. Use your own words and comprise citations and references as required to avoid plagiarism.