1. This case study is based on a case Dial-a-Surprize.
2. This is to test your APPLICATION of knowledge and theory.
3. Your plan must be between ten(10) and fifteen (15) typed pages (Arial Font, 10pt, line spacing 1,5).
Dial-a-Surprize in Nieuwenhuizen, C. (ed).2012. Business and Marketing Cases.
Cape Town: Juta.
problem1) You are expected to compile the integrated marketing plan for Dial-a-Surprize. The marketing plan should address the following issues:
1. How Dial-a-Surprize has segmented South African market
2. The positioning platform and unique selling proposition adopted by the Dial-a-Surprize
3. Dial-a-Surprize brand strategy
The marketing plan must include:
• An executive summary
• A situational analysis
• A SWOT analysis
• Key issues identified
• Goals and objectives to be pursued
• The target market and positioning in this target market.
• An overview of the marketing strategy
• Detailed action plans (tactical plans) around the key components of an appropriate marketing mix(the 4Ps of marketing)
• Controls and reviews