One of the measurements of leadership is EQ (Emotional Intelligence) score. Anthony Mersino attempts to illustrate the place of EQ with project manager and states Emotional Intelligence is important to Project Managers.
Persons with high EQ appear to be more successful and effective at work. There are five dimensions of EQ.
1. Self-awareness refers to a person's capacity for being aware of how they are feeling.
2. Managing emotions refers to the person's capacities to make sure that feelings don't interfere with getting things accomplished.
3. Motivating oneself refers to the person's ability to stay optimistic in face of failure.
4. Empathy refers to person's ability to understand how others are feeling.
5. Social skill refers to person's ability to get along with others.
prepare down the reasons this would be significant to Project Managers?