MYOB Case Study-
1. Set up the business in MYOB - Remember to incorporate Your name as part of the company name.
2. Modify the chart of accounts as required to ensure that the transactions affecting the company are recorded and classified correctly.
3. Enter the Opening Balance to the General Ledger and set up the subsidiary ledger for Customers, Suppliers and Inventory.
4. Process transaction for October, including the completion of the Bank Reconciliation.
5. Print reports for the month of October to be submitted, are as follows:
• Accounts (General Ledger)
Accounts List - Summary
Transaction Journals = General Journal
Profit & Loss Accrual
Standard Balance Sheet
• Sales (Accounts Receivable)
Receivables- Reconciliation Summary
Item - Sales Summary
• Purchases (Accounts Payable)
Payables- Reconciliation Summary
Item - Purchase Summary
-Cash Disbursements Journal
-Cash Receipts Journal
Cheques and Deposits
• GST / Sales Tax Reports
GST Reports GST [Detail - Accrual]
-Items List Summary
-Inventory Value Reconciliation
Attachment:- myob case study.rar