1) Bill of material errors can cause serious problems for the MRP system computations of dependant demands
2) No matter what forecasting method is employed, the probability of production forecast being exactly correct is almost zero.
3) Computerized MRP systems automatically optimize material flow by the production system.
4) The Toyota Production System employs MRP to control flow of materials from suppliers to assembly process.
5) Just in Time, Toyota Production System and Lean Manufacturing is basically the same thing.
6) Low inventory turns is always the indicator of the problem with MRP systems computations.
7) The main reason to employ Kanbans is to relieve bottleneck situations.
8) Pull systems are always designed to employ theory of constraints to maximize efficiency.
9) The major idea of theory of constraints is to offer the exact capacity essential for all processes in the system.
10) The objective of value stream mapping is to enhance the data employed by MRP System.