You're the newly hired HR director in the health care facility which employs 1000 workers. The majority are direct patient care workers, but of course there're ancillary workers as well. You build the scenario from here, stating where you are located, the resources you have to do your job, and after providing that information.
1. What are the five major health care HR issues you see occurring within the next ten years?
2. How will you address these issues in order to help your system remain viable?
3. How will you reduce the bureaucracy that is often created by HR departments?
4. What five suggestions will you make to administration concerning ways to promote retention in the health system?
5. What is some advice you could give to a new health care HR director?