Find out the best conflict resolution mode for each of the given situations:
-Two of your functional team members seem to have personality clashes and about always suppose opposite points of view during decision-making. R&D quality control and producing operations quality control continually argue as to who must perform testing on R&D project. R&D postulates that it is its project, and producing argues that it will finally go into production and that their staff wants to be involved as early as possible.
- Two functional department managers continually argue as to who must caary out certain test. You know that this condition exists, and that department managers are trying to work it out themselves, frequently with great pain. Though you are not sure that they will be able to resolve problem themselves.
prepare the kinds of communication in use on projects. For each communication kinds find out the following:
- The intent of communication
- The recipient(s) of communication and their requirements/expectations
- The mode of communication
- The expected results of the communication
- How communication is documented
- Your suggestions for improving the communication