prepare down a 500 to 750 word response to Hinduism. You might select as the basis of your response any of the given problems:
1) What role do sacred texts play in the Hindu tradition?
2) prepare down the law of karma, and how does it affect the Hindu view of the human person?
3) How did the caste system emerge in India, and what is its affect on the modern India?
4) describe how is Jainism akin to the other forms of India's religious tradition?
5) prepare down the similarities between the four paths of yoga?
6) Illustrate the differences between the four paths of yoga?
7) Can you relate the four paths of yoga to the other philosophical or religious traditions?
8) What type of yoga do you think is the most well-liked in the Western world? describe why?
9) You sometimes hear that there are many paths (religious ways) to the similar goal (salvation, realization, Nirvana and heaven). How does Hinduism comprehend the relationship between pluralism (many paths) and oneness (the goal)?
10) describe how can you use the four paths of yoga to interpret the breadth of the Hindu religious tradition?