1. prepare down the different types of institutions which played a role in the civil rights movement (media, state & political parties, etc.)?
2. How did these institutions contribute to success or failure of movement?
3. How does Barrington Moore's "American Civil War." Political Power and Social Theory 19 relate to institutionalism which existed in Civil Rights Movement?
4. How does Todd Gitlin's,"The Whole World Is Watching: Mass Media in Making and Unmaking of New Left" relate to the institutionalism that existed in movement?
5. How is this movement the direct instances of how institutionalism can have large impact on social movement and social change?
6. How did institutionalism aid the movement succeed or fail in this specific context?