1) It is forever better to hire the professional marketing research firm rather than engaging one’s own staff for this purpose. describe your answer.
2) prepare down the difference between ad-hoc research and continuous research?
3) describe types of continuous research methods which are adopted by companies?
4) For what type of data can the following prove to be useful?
I) Consumer panels
II) Retail audits
5) Is continuous research better than ad-hoc research? Describe in detail.
6) What do you mean by a research proposal? What are the contents of a research proposal? What are the necessary characteristics of the effective research proposal?
7) What is exploratory research? What are the different methods of carrying out exploratory research?
8) prepare down the difference between qualitative and quantitative methods of MR?
9) What is descriptive research? How is it carried out?
10) Describe the meaning and usefulness of experimental research?