1. Have you ever changed a strongly held attitude? What caused the change for you?
2. Do you think that you are free of prejudice? Which of the many factors that cause prejudice do you think is most significant to change?
3. How do Milgram's results, specifically the finding which the remoteness of the victim influenced obedience, associate to some aspects of modern warfare?
4. prepare down some of the similarities between Zimbardo's prison study and the abuses at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq?
5. Have you ever done something in a group which you would not have done if you were alone? What happened? How did you feel? What have you learned that might help you evade this behavior in the future?
6. Can you think of conditions when the egoistic model of altruism seems most likely accurate? What regarding the empathy-altruism hypothesis?