1. prepare a hypothesis that pertains to sociology i.e homelessness, drug abuse, violence etc.
2. Identify the independent and dependent variables
3. Operationalize the concepts in your hypotheses
4. What would your population be and how would a representative sample important to research?
5. Decide which research method would be best suited to carry out your research, describe why. what do you think you would find? (just suppose)
6. What are the principles of the Code of Ethics?
7. Was it ethical to do these studies, based on the ASA Code of Ethics? Why or why not? Be specific for each experiment. What criteria did each experiment violate?
8. Was it right to trade the suffering experienced by participants for the knowledge gained by the research?
9. If you were the experimenter in charge, would you have done these studies? would you have terminated them earlier? Would you have conducted a follow-up study?