1) prepare down some of the historical events that shaped the formation of U.S. federal government? Choose one event you think had a main effect on the federal government. describe how does this event influence Americans today?
2) Who were some of the early philosophical contributors to the American government? How did their ideas help shape the present government of the United States?
3) describe the historical role of the Supreme Court in federalism cases and the direction it has taken since 1990.
4) Describe the main function of the legislative branch? What role does the executive branch play in the formation of laws? Sum up how these two branches work altogether.
5) What is the responsibility of the judicial branch? Who elects members of this branch? In brief describe the judicial process.