1. In _____, workers have been fired for declining to quit smoking, for living with someone without being married, drinking a competitor's product, motorcycling and other legal actions outside of work.
a) Lifestyle discrimination
b) Invasion of privacy
d) Constructive discharge
2. Which of the given is one of Dr. Eli Goldratt's rules of production scheduling for optimized production technology?
a) If you lose an hour at a bottleneck it is better than making scrap.
b) Do not permit bottlenecks to govern the flow of the line.
c) Utilization and activation of a resource are not similar.
d) An hour saved at a bottleneck operation doesn't raise the process flow.
3. The Civil Rights Act of 1991 provided what for victims of unintentional discrimination?
a) Race norming
b) Adverse impact
c) Affirmative action
d) Monetary damages and jury trials
4. Which of the given is an element which addresses removal of waste under lean production?
a) Minimized run times
b) Production ahead of demand
c) Group plant loading technology
d) Kanban production control system
5. Training those results in ______ is costly since of the cost of training (which proved to be useless) and the cost of hampered performance.
a) Reinforcement of training
b) Simulation of training
c) Applicability of training
d) Negative transfer of training