problem 1: The definition of the ‘Improvement process’ and ‘Process reengineering’ are identical to the processes identified by Succi, Predonzani and Vernazza. Though, Paul Harmon proposes that most of the business process modifications will fall between the extremes of Improvement processes and Process reengineering.
Which brings us to the core understanding of Potential Processes for Changing Business Procedures? A list is therefore drafter which is a combination of Improvement process and process reengineering however finally comprises five core business process assessment procedures drafted as one common approach. describe them?
problem 2: You are required to exemplify the EPC (event-driven process chain) of these events.
• In order for M. Bernardy to open a customer inquiry, one of two events should happen: either an inquiry is received, or there is a requirement to create an inquiry from contact, but not both. Customer inquiry details are received via fax.
• Once the customer inquiry is opened, M. Bernardy is responsible for configuring the product (car). In order to configure the product, M.Bernardy needs the customer inquiry details and also the product (car) data.
• Once the car is configured, M. Bernardy is then responsible for not only finding out a price for the product, but at similar time, finding out the taxes.
• Once the price is determined, M. Bernardy is as well responsible for finding out any relevant surcharges and/or discounts.
• Once the mark-ups (surcharges) and/or discounts are determined and the taxes for the product (car) are determined, it is then the responsibility of T. Becker to convey an export check.
• This procedure (convey export check) may result in either the export of the product (car) being forbidden, or the export control being performed, however not both.
• If the export control is performed, T. Becker is then needed to process the documents, which outcome in an inquiry being created.
• Once the inquiry has been created, V. Stark supervises the customer order.
This could outcome in either the inquiry being cancelled, or an offer to be made from the inquiry. There might be circumstances where an inquiry might be cancelled and an offer might require to be created from the inquiry, at similar time.
• If the offer is to be created from the inquiry, the procedure of customer offering is triggered.
problem 3: What is Model-Based Management and what advantages can it bring an organization?