1. What may be some critical components of Special Education a new site administrator would need to know?
2. What might be some of positive aspects of relationship between Special Education and General Education (staff communication, instructional program, etc.)? What are some areas that could be improved? What are your thoughts on how to improve these areas?
3. What might be some ways a site administrator could foster positive working relationships with parents of students with special needs?
4. What role do you see Response to Intervention (RtI) playing in the academic and behavioral success of students?
5. What are the most frequent challenges as a special educations teacher? With parents? Legal Issues?