The Four Seasons Corporation is a new firm to the market which is established newly. As the garment industry is growing in a pace rate worldwide, the company decided firstly to focus on this industry. The entirety available capital of the company is $350,000. The company owes no assets at this stage. As a distinguished graduate from AOU the company decided to appoint you as consultant. Your major task is preparing a feasibility study to help the company to make the final decision of its intended business. The following inquiries are the underlying bases for the feasibility study:
1) What market segment would the company be targeting? Why?
2) Which is more suitable type of business: garment production or retailer? Why?
3) Does the company extends its operation regionally or keep it locally? Why?
4) What kind of assets is required?
5) What promotion would be used to get maximum effect?
6) Conduct a SWOT analysis for the company.
7) Make the forecasted income statement for the first fiscal year showing profit/losses of the company.
8) As a consultant, what is your final conclusion and recommendation? And why?
Note: Word limit 1500 words