Describe the issues of privacy, employee or applicant testing, and performance estimation in global workplace.
1. What privacy rights issues should be addressed?
2. What should the company's position be in response to privacy rights issues?
3. How do privacy protections limit company's liability?
4. How do privacy protections improve employee motivation and productivity?
5. How would your responses to previous components vary if this was a public sector employer?
6. prepare down some ethical considerations involved in design of this section?
7. What legal considerations should be made as you create your employee testing policies, particularly as you consider different specific testing which might be done?
8. What ethical considerations should be made relative to your testing policies?
9. What legal considerations should be made as you design your performance evaluation section?
10. What ethical considerations should be included in determinations as to design of performance evaluation section?