1) describe why is the vapor pressure of a compound significant in remediation.
2) In brief describe the obstacles or threats related with establishing clean up objectives.
3) How significant is temperature and pH in chemical oxidation and describe why?
4) What kind(s) of technology is good for eliminating contamination from deep seated sites in the subsurface with high concentration of contaminants and describe why?
5) Compare and contrast ion exchange, pyrolysis and biosparging. What method(s) can accomplish greater than 99 percent destructive efficiency?