1) describe how does the New Testament Canon possess and exercise normative authority for the Christianity?
2) What is it about the history and exegesis of the canon which increases the problem regarding the canon's normative authority?
3) describe how do Protestants and Catholics vary in their resolving of this issue?
4) Describe the Anglo-American view of the canon and does it propose a manner to move forward?
5) If the canon no longer serves as the theological norm, then how do we prevent ourselves from making God in our own image?
6) describe how do we find out theological truth from falsehoods?