1) How do target market characteristics find out which promotional methods to comprise in a promotion mix? Suppose a company is planning to promote a health drink to both adults and children. Along what main dimensions the promotional efforts have to be different?
2) prepare down the factors which influence pricing strategy of the organization. Which among them are non-controllable? describe why?
3) The overall purpose of promotion is to stimulate demand for product. Through television advertisement, Government promotes benefits of sanitization, of hands to stay away from many diseases that are aimed at stimulating primary demand. Advertisements of different sanitizers are aimed at stimulating specific demand. Recognize any two television commercials of one aim at stimulating primary demand and one aimed at stimulating selective demand. describe how each attempts to get its objective.
4) Which internal and external factors influence setting of price of a product and eventual changes therein? Describe with suitable exs.
5) “Warehousing decisions are growingly becoming more critical.” describe with appropriate exs.
6) Give a scheme of the selection of distribution channels for a low price, low tech domestic consumption product. Margins can be small but sales quantum will be huge. Give explanation for each channel option.
7) Advertising expenses are generally wasteful, with no guarantee of enhanced sales or higher loyalty from among target audience.” Do you agree with this statement? Give your view point.
8) What do you mean by PDS? describe the nature and significance of warehousing, transportation and inventory management in sphere of physical distribution.