1) Expert Press publishes a book entitled “How to Feed a Family of 7 on Less than 200 per Week”. The book is a cookbook with advice on canning, and freezing food. describe which main segmentation variables for the consumer market Expert Press can use to market this book.
2) What do you mean by consumer buying process? Describe the gap model for consumer decision making process.
3) How will you modify marketing mix -intensity and composition, as a product is entering growth stage in the life-cycle? How again marketing mix will have to be modified, when same product, later on, starts showing sales - stagnation?
4) What are main functions of distribution channel? Why do companies generally favour independent distributors to carry out these functions? How has internet affected the way these functions are performed?
5) prepare down the difference between strategic marketing and marketing management processes. Which one of the two is a wider concept and describe why?
6) Define and describe the different methods of pricing. prepare down the different factors to be considered during selecting the pricing policy.