1) prepare down the methods adopted to improve bearing capacity of soil.
2) describe how the foundations are categorized.
3) describe weathering and Seasoning in detail.
4) What do you mean by bearing capacity of soil and prepare down the factors which affect bearing capacity of soil?
5) Represent the sectional symbol for brick, stone, wood and Aluminium in drawings.
6) Design the section of the snack bar of area 20 Sq.M for a school, by using Coursed Rubble Masonry which cuts through the window to the scale of 1:20.
7) Draw the section of a building which cuts through door to the section of 1:20 and mark the parts and dimensions neatly.
8) Design the following to the appropriate scale:
a) Double leaf single swing
b) One way sliding door
c) Wash basin
d) Kitchen sink
9) A semi circular arch in Stone is to be constructed to act as the entrance gateway for the Trade fair complex. Span of arch is 3M and will rest on 45cm thick cut stone masonry. Design key plan, elevation of gateway to a appropriate scale.
10) Describe the shallow foundation and their classification with and suitable neat diagrams.
11)a) describe how the soils are categorized according to I.S classification.