The process of learning begins with the experiences which are etched on the brain. The brain is organ of learning, and learning is biological. The purpose of this project is to analyze the brain as it relates to learning and teaching.
You’re a new teacher in Arizona public school. Your administrator has asked you to provide a presentation regarding the learning process to parents of your students.
Make a presentation by using PowerPoint or Google Presentation (free online software) of 15-25 slides which responds to the items below:
1. What does it mean when we say the most excellent predictor of child's learning is what they already know?
2. Discuss in detail how we learn.
3. Illustrate the teachers' and parents' roles in learning and teaching.
4. How are learning and teaching connected?
5. Discuss the regions of brain and their functions.
6. How do the regions of brain apply to learning and school performance?
7. What are the relationships of brain functions which are specific to learning and literacy?
8. What does it mean to teach to brain?
9. Illustrate the brain abnormalities?
10. How do brain abnormalities impact learning (teaching) in classroom?